Audit management software is a type of software used to manage and streamline the auditing process. It is designed to automate the tasks involved in conducting an audit, such as planning and scheduling, data collection and analysis, reporting, and follow-up.
With audit management software, auditors can create and maintain audit programs, track progress, assign tasks, and document findings. The software also helps to ensure that audits are conducted consistently and in accordance with regulatory requirements and industry standards.
Additionally, audit management software typically includes features such as risk assessment, document management, workflow automation, and analytics, which enable auditors to identify areas of potential risk and to continuously improve the auditing process.
Overall, audit management software can help organizations to streamline their auditing process, improve the accuracy and reliability of their audit findings, and increase their overall level of compliance with regulatory requirements and industry standards.
Selecting audit management software
- Functionality: Identify the features and capabilities that you need in an audit management software, such as risk assessment, data analysis, reporting, document management, and workflow automation.
- User-friendliness: Look for a software with an intuitive and user-friendly interface, as well as easy navigation and access to the features and functionalities.
- Integration: Check if the software can integrate with other systems or software you are using, such as accounting or enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems.
- Security: Make sure that the software has robust security measures in place to protect sensitive audit data, such as encryption and access controls.
- Support and training: Evaluate the level of support and training offered by the vendor, such as online resources, user forums, and technical support.
- Cost: Consider the pricing structure of the software, including licensing fees, implementation costs, and ongoing maintenance and support costs.
By taking these factors into account, you can select an audit management software that is tailored to your organization’s needs and helps you to streamline your audit processes while ensuring regulatory compliance and data security.
Implementing an audit management system
- Define your objectives: Define the goals and objectives of the audit management system, such as improving efficiency, enhancing data quality, and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Assess your needs: Conduct a needs assessment to identify the features and functionalities that you need in the audit management system, such as risk assessment, reporting, data analysis, and workflow automation.
- Select a software: Select an audit management software that meets your organization’s needs and requirements, taking into account the factors mentioned in the previous answer.
- Develop a project plan: Develop a project plan that outlines the tasks, timelines, and responsibilities for implementing the audit management system, including data migration, software configuration, and user training.
- Configure the software: Configure the software according to your organization’s requirements, such as customizing templates, workflows, and reports.
- Test the system: Test the audit management system thoroughly to ensure that it functions properly and meets your organization’s needs.
- Train users: Train the users on how to use the system, including how to enter data, generate reports, and access support resources.
- Monitor and evaluate: Monitor the system’s performance and evaluate its effectiveness in meeting your organization’s objectives, making adjustments and improvements as needed.
QIT Audit Management Software is a customizable and configurable web-based for any types of system audits e.g. quality, supplier, EHS, process, and compliance audits. Follow the built-in process, you can implement an audit management system that helps your organization to streamline its audit processes, enhance data quality, and ensure regulatory compliance.
- Internal System Audit e.g. ISO9001/14001/13485, Safety, EHS, IEP etc.
- Supplier Audit and Assessment
- English, Chinese, Spanish, French and Arabic
- Tablets support – iPad, Nexus, Kindle, Windows pad and more
- Recognized and used by the certification body
An intuitive tool to manage any types of system audits
- Manage audit questionnaires/worksheets, following ISO 9000/14000/13485
- Store and manage audit worksheets, findings/non-conformance, photos, corrective actions in one centralized location
- Complete audit life-cycle – from audit planning and scheduling, checklist preparation, field data entry, audit report generation, to corrective action and risk mitigation actions
- Fully integrated with QIT CAPA and SCAR modules and built-in risk assessment feature
- Customizable to fit customer’s requirements
- A cost-effective solution internal audits and supplier audits
Customizable and Easy to Implement
- Windows, iOS, and Android compatible
- Cross-browser – IE8+, Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari
- Tablets support – iPad, Nexus, Kindle and more
- Hosting the program on QIT’s secured server (SaaS)
- Multi-language user interface (English, Chinese, Spanish, French and Arabic)
- We will work with each new client to customize forms and reports
60-Day Money Back Guarantee
We are confident to provide the best quality software products that will bring you value more than you paid for it. If however, you are not satisfied for any reason, just contact us within 60 days of purchase, and we will refund you the full value of the purchase. No questions asked.
Still couldn’t find the features that you are seeking?
Please contact us! We will work with you and develop the functions for you.
“I have highly recommended QIT’s software and services to others within the corporation and will continue to recommend QIT!” – Marcella