Incorporated in Connecticut in 2002, QIT Consulting is a leading quality assurance software and services company that specializes in the design, development, marketing, and sales of QIT eQMS software platform through licensing agreements and cloud subscriptions, along with related services.
Owned and operated by quality professionals, we work closely with our clients to streamline and improve their management systems using business process engineering, Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma concepts, and cutting-edge information technology. With our deep knowledge and expertise in business process improvement and information technology, we are able to provide our clients with a professional, innovative, and cost-effective platform that meets their unique needs. You can read more about our guiding principles on our website. Read QIT’s guiding principles.
QIT Consulting has been empowering thousands of customers with our QIT Quality Management System (eQMS) and consulting services. Our platform and services enable clients to deploy, optimize, and maintain their quality management systems, resulting in improved customer satisfaction, cost savings, increased productivity, in-depth data, and root cause analysis, practical corrective and preventive actions, and efficient communications.
Our customer base includes large corporations such as General Electric, Tyco Healthcare, Magna, Miller Coors, and Citrix, as well as small to mid-sized companies from various industries worldwide, including manufacturing, automotive, aviation, service, OEM/ODM, and CFR Part 11 businesses. View Client Profiles
QIT’s Products and Services
Based on our 30+ years of experience in quality assurance and supplier management, we have developed the following major product lines:
- Corrective Action Management System
- Customer Complaints Management System
- Supply Chain Management System
- Enterpice Quality Management System (eQMS)
Besides our standard off-the-shelf programs, we also provide quality assurance consulting, and Six Sigma consulting services, and web-based application development services in:
- Microsoft Access database
- MS SQL database
- C#, C++, VB and Java programming
- IBM DB2 SQL Procedure
- IBM WebShpere Application
- DB2 Database
What this means to you
- Improved business processes while reducing unnecessary costs by eliminating wastes.
- Improve customer satisfaction by effectively turning issues and complaints into actions that invoke meaningful improvements.
- Quickly implement an ISO9000 corrective action system, Six Sigma production monitoring system, or IEP and LOSA safety program to meet FAA recommendations.
- Reduce costs and increase safety and quality awareness.