Fast growing consulting and software design company is seeking experienced consultant and sales to extend the company.
Direct Report: Sales Director
- Generate new sales lead and manage existing accounts
- Answer phone/emails requests for quoting, demos and literature
- Ensure strong telemarketing support for customers and outside sales
- Help with trade shows and seminars
- Analyze clients needs and match these needs to a QIT software solution
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct Report: Senior Consultant/Project Manager
Participate in all major aspects of consulting service to clients. Use the knowledge of business principles, especially knowledge of leading-edge quality improvement tools and knowledge of LOSA, IEP, ATOS and NOSS to accomplish the following responsibilities: discover and understand clients needs in process re-engineering/improvement and aviation safety reporting, assess clients processes by using advanced quality tools and Lean Manufacturing tools, discover various improvement opportunities and data sources to construct successful solutions, and thereafter lead the customer improvement team, and develop software applications to fulfill clients requirements.
Minimum requirements for position:
Master of Business Administration degree
Specific skills required:
- Knowledge of ISO9000/QS9000 and Lean Manufacturing –
- Knowledge of advanced quality improvement tools such as 6 Sigma and APQP
- Programming and database development (C ++, C#, SQL, Access,) capability.
- Valid US work permit.
Email resume and letter of qualification to email@example.com